Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Brain Rules Note Taking Challenge, Chapter 7

Posted from Diigo. The rest of my favorite links are here.




Technology Reflection:
Diigo bookmarking offers a variety of useful tools. I appreciate the ease with which I can bookmark pages, view them later, search, and sort. This is excellent for organizing the numerous pages visited during internet research. The list function in Diigo is also useful and allows for further organization of references or sources of information. The section headers are good for separating the websites, the sharing functions allow for ease of transferring your findings to others, and the ability to change the order of entries allows for further organization. All of these functions seem particularly useful when trying to research, organize, and write a dissertation or other informationally dense discourse. I see myself using this tool as I work my way through my dissertation.

1 comment:

  1. You could have just given me a link to your "ch7" tag page: http://www.diigo.com/user/paganucci/CH7

    ReplyDelete