Commentary on Popplet:
Popplet was extremely user friendly and I preferred the layout, function of icons, and presentation of embedded images and videos to that of Mindmeister. I am curious how the boundaries of this program can be pushed as the primary functions appear set and restricted. However, I am sure that with some creativity and time, these functions can be manipulated to create complexity and depth.
I sometimes like using a "limited" program as a way to be creative. Needing to push against the program helps me explore it. Interestingly enough, the past couple of weeks I have been doing that with Popplet. (I do have a bloody forehead from banging it a little to hard.)
I sometimes like using a "limited" program as a way to be creative. Needing to push against the program helps me explore it. Interestingly enough, the past couple of weeks I have been doing that with Popplet. (I do have a bloody forehead from banging it a little to hard.)
ReplyDelete